Please follow these steps and see the plugin in action.
Go to Plugin Settings
You can navigate to the plugin settings in two ways:
- Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > USPS (or)
- Dashboard > Plugins > Installed Plugins > ELEX USPS WooCommerce Shipping > Settings.
Enable USPS Real-time Rates
Enable the Real-time Rates setting in the General settings tab, to access USPS real-time rates.
To know more information on other generic settings, read the General settings section of the product documentation.
Configure Real-time Rates Settings
Configure USPS shipping services in the Rates & Services tab.
You can enable or disable the desired services, set up price adjustments, Rates API settings, Flat rate settings and other relevant settings.
For detailed information, read the Rates & Services Settings section of the setting up documentation.
Enable Shipping Label Generation
Select Enable option in the Shipping Label setting under Label Generation tab, to enable shipping label generation.
For detailed information, read the Label Generation Settings section of the setting up documentation.
USPS Real-time Rates in Action
Follow the below steps for testing USPS Real-time Rates:
- Head to the shop page.
- Add an item to the cart and move to the Cart page.
- Update the shipping address on the shipping calculator to access the USPS real-time rates and services.
- Next, proceed with the Checkout, enter billing/shipping address details and complete the order transaction.
After the order is placed, follow the below steps for printing USPS eVS Shipping Label:
- Go to WooCommerce Orders page and select the order for which you want to print a shipping label.
- In the individual order page, scroll down to find USPS Shipment Label (eVS) meta-box.
- Click on Generate Packages button to start the process.
For more detailed information, read USPS Label Generation section in the setting up documentation.
In the next step, click on Create Shipment button to create the shipment.
Printing Shipping Label
Once the shipment is created successfully, you will receive the shipment tracking ID with package information.
Finally, click on Print Label button to proceed with printing the shipping label.
A sample domestic shipping label is shown on the left.
Check out our video tutorial to better understand the plugin features and setup.